[opencms-dev] OCEE Bug??

Vince Chan vincechan at hkmail.sf-express.com
Thu Dec 15 06:53:18 CET 2011

Hi,

I want to ask what is the purpose for the below enhancement of OCEE?

"Improved cluster event handling ensures that servers not marked as
workplace server or event source will never try to contact other servers."

Is there any problem now without the above enhancement? Because our server
support team doubts the OCEE is sending too much request to each other.

Regards,
Vince Chan

Analyst Programmer
Information Technology Department
Overseas Region
Tel: (852) 3123 5212  Mobile: (852) 6078 3656
Pandion:206675 at sfim