[opencms-dev] Misleading behaviour on linked resources and SOLR

Rüdiger Kurz r.kurz at alkacon.com
Wed Jul 10 18:00:05 CEST 2013

Hi Carsten,

if I understood you correctly you're talking about siblings. It can be
that there is an indexing issue when changing / publishing a sibling
without its brothers and sisters.

First of all I will write a test case to verify if your assumptions (1
and 2) are true. If this will be the case this is fact a bug as you said
in (3) and I will create a git issue.

I don't think that it is possible to check the checkbox by default by
configuration, but I might be wrong, please feel free to correct me.

cheers
Rüdiger

--
Kind Regards,