[opencms-dev] Static Export on OpenCMS 8.5.2

jmcl joao.cunha.lopes at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 11:14:27 CEST 2013

I'm new to OpenCMS and I'm running version 8.5.2.
When it comes to static content export I'm confused about the behaviour of
OpenCMS.
I tried to disable the static content by changing the following parameter on
opencms-importexport.xml (the parameter default value is "true").

	<staticexport enabled="false">

While this seems to prevent static export to the RFS, after this change I
still get content that is served with URLs like the following one:

http://<my domain>/opencms/export/img/layout/buttons.png

I would like to cache at a higher level, e.g., with Varnish, so I really do
not need the static export feature and I would like to disable it
completely. By disabling it I mean that I would like all my content to be
served like in the next URL:

http://<my domain>/opencms/opencms/img/layout/buttons.png

I have previously searched the net and some forums and did not find much
about this.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.

J.