[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.1 & Polish language

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Mon Jul 22 10:25:42 CEST 2013

Hi

Setting the locale in opencms-system.xml allows you to edit xmlcontents in the new locale.
Setting the locale in opencms-search.xml allows you to search correctly in the locale of contents with Lucene .

You have to configure the file /WEB-INF/solr/conf/schema.xml too if you want to use search with Solr.

OpenCms must be restarted after these modifications before editing and indexing contents. Normally, that's' all. :)

Sandrine