[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 8.5.2 in Cluster

jmcl joao.cunha.lopes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 17:13:14 CEST 2013

I would like to use OpenCMS in cluster.
All I need to do is use it in a scenario where *no* content is served from
the export folder. All content is served directly from the OpenCMS web app
and is, if necessary, cached on a external cache engine like Varnish.
I understand that having two OpenCMS nodes may cause problems when it comes
to *adding* or *changing* content (at least I think there can be problems).
Now, as for *serving* content would this be a problem???? I don't seen what
problems can arise from having two OpenCMSes running at the same time, as
web apps that they are, and externally balanced.
Any comments on this, that don't directly involve the OCEE module, are
welcome.
Regards.

J.