[opencms-dev] Non Root context and POST problems

Chris Kruger opencms at krugerheavyindustries.com
Mon Aug 12 16:33:18 CEST 2013

Thanks for your replies.

Arash: I am using Tomcat 6.0.35. It sounds like you got this same scenario working with Tomcat 6? Was you configuration basically straightforward?

Georgi: Does sessionCookiePath apply to AJP context (which is what I am using)?

I haven't solved the problem, exactly, but I decided I could live with opencms running in the root context for now. Still, it puzzles me greatly that it does not worked in a named context.

Chris Kruger
@krugerheavyindustries.com