[opencms-dev] Non Root context and POST problems

Georgi Naplatanov gosho at oles.biz
Mon Aug 12 17:39:44 CEST 2013

Hi

On 08/12/2013 05:33 PM, Chris Kruger wrote:
> Thanks for your replies.
>
> Arash: I am using Tomcat 6.0.35. It sounds like you got this same
> scenario working with Tomcat 6? Was you configuration basically
> straightforward?
>
> Georgi: Does sessionCookiePath apply to AJP context (which is what I am
> using)?

Yes, it does apply for AJP. Actually I use another howto [1] with
changes for Tomcat 7 mentioned in my previous email and I don't deploy
OpenCms in the root context. The last week I switched from Tomcat 6 to 7
and I have not noticed any issues so far.

[1] -
http://www.sebastian.himberger.de/blog/2009/03/11/opencms-apache-integration-the-simplest-solution/

The howto you mentioned on OpenCms Wiki seems similar, but there
http_proxy is used instead of ajp_proxy.

> I haven't solved the problem, exactly, but I decided I could live with
> opencms running in the root context for now. Still, it puzzles me
> greatly that it does not worked in a named context.
>
> Chris Kruger
> @krugerheavyindustries.com <http://krugerheavyindustries.com>

Best regards
Georgi