[opencms-dev] Default language in a Multi-Language Site

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Sat Aug 24 11:52:35 CEST 2013

Hi Marc,

not sure if that's the right answer to your question, but you can set the
locale an locale-available properties on the .config sitemap config file,
e.g.:

locale= en
locale-available= en, de

Then in the Languages drop down list of a content element you shall see
English and German as your language elements and use the same content
element in different container pages which are siblings of your container
page under /en/.. and /de/... folders.

Best Regards,
Arash

--
CloudSites empowered by Metamesh's OpenCms Cloud eXtensions
(OCCX<http://cloudssky.com/en/cloud_products/cloudsites.html>

*Arash Kaffamanesh**
Clouds Sky GmbH
*