[opencms-dev] Opencms startup

Marc Johnson originalstoic at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 16:36:09 CEST 2013

That's expensive and depending on how much content you have that's gonna be a loonng startup.  But maybe you're starting that process after the startup is over.

If no one can give you the definitive answer, I do know that when upgrading you're advised to take steps to disable time-consuming rebuilding of indeces, so if you have the source you could look in the upgrade scripts for the command or java method that kicks that process off.

if it's just a matter of seeing the last thing that fires in the logs for me it's:
"INFO [  org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore: 371] . Added RequestHandler : 404 (org.opencms.main.OpenCmsServlet)"

but this could be slightly different depending on how you have your server configured.

The very last thing I'm fairly certain is the message indicating how long it took the server to start and that should be the same for everyone:
"INFO [  org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore:1555] . OpenCms is running!  : Total startup time was 00:00:24"