[opencms-dev] Opencms mod_rewrite

BigAdmin bigadmin at wjug.ca
Mon Sep 9 20:13:41 CEST 2013

Hi

I have followed following document to remove opencms/opencms

http://www.opencms-wiki.org/wiki/Avoiding_/opencms/opencms_in_the_URL_%28apache_%2B_mod_proxy%29

now I see additional opencms appended to actual path in rewrite log file:

[09/Sep/2013:11:09:05 --0700]
[www.wjug.ca/sid#805877200][rid#809f3d0a0/initial] (4) RewriteCond:
input='/usr/local/apache-tomcat-6.0/webapps/opencms/opencms/export/system/workplace/commons/style/workplace.css/index_export.html'
pattern='!-f' => matched

Why there is an additional opencms in above path and how I can remove it.

DocumenRoot is pointed to : /usr/local/apache-tomcat-6.0/webapps/opencms

and following line get the error:

RewriteCond "%{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME}"  !-f

Thanks
Babak