[opencms-dev] Opencms mod_rewrite

BigAdmin bigadmin at wjug.ca
Tue Sep 10 05:08:41 CEST 2013

I have tried every combination that I would have thought of, but no success.

is mod_proxy is the official and supported module to remove
opencms/opencms ?
is opecms-wiki.org is the official opencms documentation ?

I am pretty sure there is some thing missing in this document.

The website it self works with no problem, but not the admin page.
when I login to admin page I get following error :
Error reading resource from path "/resources/commons/empty.html".
Reason: Unable to read resource "/resources/commons/empty.html".

org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading resource from path "/resources/commons/empty.html".

Thanks
Babak