[opencms-dev] Regarding Template creation in OpenCMS 8.5.2

Sunil Patel sunil.patel at spec-india.com
Thu Sep 12 10:14:38 CEST 2013

Hi Everyone,

I have install OpenCMS 8.5.2.

Now i want to create new project using OpenCMS.

I refer "OpenCms_8_Template_Creation_Beginners_Guide.pdf" to create template. I stuck to point 5.3 (Sitemap configuration). In pont 5.3, following things are mentioned.

"Now edit the sitemap configuration by opening the file /.content/.config and go to the tab "Page
models". Here add a new page model and choose your new model page from the widget
opening when the folder icon is clicked. "

But i am not able to find "/.content/.config". Hence, not able to have Page Model.

So, please help me in solving above problem.

Thanks,
Sunil Patel