[opencms-dev] OpenCMS AjaxSolr Link Problem

Peter Schmiedt peter.schmiedt at nelasoft.cz
Fri Sep 13 15:54:22 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,

I'm using AjaxSolr library (from the Flower-en demo). I'm having trouble
generating "nice" links. I only get links like:
"/.content/foo/foobar_00109.html", which as you can tell, can't be
displayed.
Normally when using Solr without AJAX, I used the <cms:link> tag in the
JSP to generate "nice" links. But since I use AJAX to get these links, I
can't use <cms:link> tag becouse it's rendered in javascript.

The links in the demo site are working properly so there must be a way
to do this.

Can someone pinpoint me where(or how) exactly are the links generated? I
took and modified the demo javascript file to my needs and probably
that's the reason why it's not working.

Regards

Peter Schmiedt