[opencms-dev] Webform error and missing ADE mode

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Mon Sep 23 13:06:01 CEST 2013

Hi Chris,

I seem to have the same problem than you had, but failed to find a solution
so far. I have a site made with OpenCms 7.5 which I exported as zip-File
and imported into OpenCms 8.5.2. The site uses xmlcontent and "page with
free text"-based pages and they all work flawless.

The only thing which makes a problem is the forms. They work, but the
template is not applied and they show the following error-message: "This
element can not be displayed correctly because there is no detail page
configured for this type. Please create a type detail page for this type in
the sitemap editor."

Any other hit how I can solve this in my non-containerpage-based site with
OpenCms 8.5 ?