[opencms-dev] Webform error and missing ADE mode

Chris Kruger opencms at krugerheavyindustries.com
Mon Aug 12 06:52:42 CEST 2013

Just an update on this problem for the mailing list archive; as I managed to solve mu problem.

My web form (version 8.x.x)  was not loading correctly because it seems the new web forms expect to work from within a container page. Since this is not currently how my site works I created a new page jsp for my form (based on the old version 7.x.x way of doing things) and it now works correctly.

Chris Kruger
@krugerheavyindustries.com