[opencms-dev] How to use Network Share Access with OpenCms 9 ?

dayv2005 dpipes at AimNTLS.com
Thu Oct 24 22:05:17 CEST 2013

I'm having the same issue. I disabled NetBios over TCP/IP and I restarted the
services server. I'm on windows 7.

I then copied the jlanconfig.xml.windows to jlanconfig.xml. First time i
didn't modify it at all. The next time I changed the broadcast to my
broadcast ip.

When I start up tomcat JLAN errors out and doesn't produce a log file for
it.

This is the error I get...

Starting server CIFS ...
[SMB] CIFS Server OCMSJLAN starting
[SMB] Version 6.0.0, Java VM 23.25-b01, OS Windows 7, version 6.1
[SMB] Using authenticator
org.alfresco.jlan.server.auth.EnterpriseCifsAuthenticator, mode=USER
[SMB] Server timezone offset = 0hrs
[SMB] Dialects enabled = [DOS LANMAN 1.0,LANMAN1.0,DOS LANMAN
2.1,LM1.2X002,LANMAN2.1,NT LM 0.12]
[SMB] Shares:
[SMB]   [OPENCMS,DISK,ACLs=1,[null]] [null]
[SMB] Added NTServer flag to host announcememt
/[SMB] Server Error :
org.alfresco.jlan.server.config.InvalidConfigurationException: Error
initializing TCP-IP SMB session handler, Address already in use: bind
org.alfresco.jlan.server.config.InvalidConfigurationException : Error
initializing TCP-IP SMB session handler, Address already in use bind at
org.alfresco.jlan.smb.server.SMBServer.run(SMBServer.java:479)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)/
[SMB] SMB Server shutting down ...