[opencms-dev] Corrupted Offline Project after Database Import

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at metamesh.de
Fri Apr 4 16:11:23 CEST 2014

Hi Steffen,

Structure state 2 means "new", state 0 means "unchanged".
What's the colour of the folder that you see in the workplace? I guess it's
black meaning it is the one with state 0 (unchanged).
You could change the parent id of your files to the structure id of the
folder with state 0 and delete the other three folder entries. Are you sure
that the problem doesn't exist with sub-files/-folders as well?
In any case - make a database backup before you make any changes ;)

Beste regards,
Stephan