[opencms-dev] import module without breaking site functionality

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Fri Mar 6 18:26:51 CET 2015

Hi Lisa,

you've to build a cluster with a load balancer like HAProxy in the front in
active / passive mode.
Then you can import your module on the passive (standby) server and connect
the load balancer after the update to the standby server.
After the update of the standby server, then you can update your active
server and change your load balancer mode to active / active (round robin).

HTH,
Kind Regards,
Arash

Try OpenCms On UCS For Free <https://cloudssky.com/en/solutions/index.html>