[opencms-dev] how can make translator/localization in OpenCms 9.5.2?

Filip Kratochvil filip.kratochvil at nelasoft.cz
Fri Oct 16 20:10:12 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

as i remember, we used old mentioned module (for OpenCms 9 localization) and it works:

http://www.opencms.org/en/modules/downloads/dl_dochow_translation_7.0.0.html

Install and try it. There is a JSP which shows .property files. I think you need to setup some Property of this JSP and list all OpenCms modules (they will be discovered for .properties files).

Have funJ

--
S pozdravem / Kind regards
Filip Kratochvil