[opencms-dev] No response from Premium support, Deserialization of core data failed, CmsSearchException

Thorsten Duhn duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Fri Oct 30 10:04:19 CET 2015

Hello,

support contacted me some hours later, and problems are half way solved.
Update did not update any module, they were all stuck on 9.0.x. The same
in former updated systems incl. virtual test – only the problematic
phenomenon ("Deserialization of core data failed") did not occur or not
the same way. I was not aware I need to take a look at module list and
check version numbers after wizard told me update went through...

The search is running now without exceptions, but still two of three do
not work on site, show empty content. On the other hand in one use a
different formatter than configured is used. We'll see how support can
help further...

Lost a lot of faith into product...

Regards,
Thorsten