[opencms-dev] How to code-review

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Tue Jun 20 12:17:38 CEST 2017

Hi Alberto,

I was wondering why you were commenting on the gradle build script code
and issuing pull request with minor changes, as the build script just
works for us. Currently I am very busy, so I was reluctant to merge
cosmetic changes into the build script.

If you need changes to the build script for better integration into
NetBeans or IDEA, please got ahead and issue a pull request. Please also
state, what you changed and why it is necessary. That makes testing
easier for me.

Kind regards,

Tobias

Tobias Herrmann

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG  - The OpenCms Experts