[opencms-dev] ??? form.mailsubject.prefix ??? in webform subject in sent email messages

Peter Davie peter.davie at convergentsolutions.com.au
Mon Jan 22 23:28:11 CET 2018

Hi Alberto,

Thank you Alberto, that worked.  I am very surprised that it did, as my
understanding was that the workplace message files contain messages that
are used in the OpenCMS Workplace, I would not have expected that a
message connected with sending an email should be put in there.

There is a problem with having this message in this file.  If I am
managing multiple sites with OpenCMS and both are using webforms, the
message cannot be tailored to the specific site.  I would have thought
that this message (if any!) should be contained in the webform file.

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,
Peter