[opencms-dev] ??? form.mailsubject.prefix ??? in webform subject in sent email messages

Alberto Gallardo argrico at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 08:15:02 CET 2018

Hi Peter,

> There is a problem with having this message in this file.  If I am
> managing multiple sites with OpenCMS and both are using webforms, the
> message cannot be tailored to the specific site.  I would have thought that
> this message (if any!) should be contained in the webform file.

I agree. Fortunately, the apollo-template (
https://github.com/alkacon/apollo-template) is also open-sourced, so it
could be extended. Alkacon makes it available to demonstrate what OpenCms
can do. It is powerful, but you can see here its exemplary character in
contrast to a full-fledged production module.

The string is being read in
https://github.com/alkacon/apollo-template/blob/b13d61b5536c872628a0cf9039d28a35b7a6cbdb/org.opencms.apollo.template.webform/src/org/opencms/apollo/template/webform/CmsForm.java#L1667.
In your case, you need a configurable string, e.g. a per-site defined
property.

Regards

Alberto