[opencms-dev] Issues with E-mail WebForm on Proxied Server

Peter Davie peter.davie at convergentsolutions.com.au
Tue Jan 23 11:45:41 CET 2018

Hi OpenCms Community,

I created and tested a web form (works happily on the development
environment) but now that I have deployed it to the production
environment, I can display the form but when it is submitted, the page
returns to the empty form with no errors reported on the web form page.
I have checked the Apache web server logs and the opencms.log file and
can see the POST request send back the form data, but the next logged
request is the captcha request for a new word for the form.

Any suggestions as to how to diagnose the problem here?

Regards,
Peter