[opencms-dev] Is there some detailed information/tutorial available for using the apollo Template in 10.5.x?

Manfred Schenk manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Tue Jan 30 07:30:53 CET 2018

After using the OpenCms version 7.0.4 for some years for my private
homepage I finally found some spare time to install the current version
10.5.x .

But now I don't want to reimport the old sites (I had custom datatypes
etc.) but learn how to use the Apollo template and the new features of
the current version.

By searching the web for some detail information I only found the small
chapter on Apollo Template on documentation.opencms.org and the github
project.

But when I decided to install the current version I had found some
step-by-step tutorial how to use the template - but now I cannot find it
anymore.

Do you know such a tutorial or at least some more detailed information
how the templates, formatters and content types play together?

Since it's only for my private sites, I think booking some professional
support would be a bit oversized.

Regards,

Manfred