[opencms-dev] Is there some detailed information/tutorial available for using the apollo Template in 10.5.x?

Manfred Schenk manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Tue Jan 30 10:41:46 CET 2018

Is there any difference between the content published on documentation.opencms.org and the github documentation?
Regards, Manfred.

Von: Alberto Gallardo <argrico at gmail.com>
Datum: 30.01.18 10:16 (GMT+01:00)
Betreff: Re: [opencms-dev] Is there some detailed information/tutorial available for using the apollo Template in 10.5.x?

Hi Manfred,

you are probably interested in https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-documentation. Build the module and install it on your OpenCms instance.

You also have the http://demo.opencms.org/livedemo/overview/.

Regards,

Alberto

Alberto

After using the OpenCms version 7.0.4 for some years for my private homepage I finally found some spare time to install the current version 10.5.x .

But now I don't want to reimport the old sites (I had custom datatypes etc.) but learn how to use the Apollo template and the new features of the current version.

By searching the web for some detail information I only found the small chapter on Apollo Template on documentation.opencms.org<http://documentation.opencms.org> and the github project.

But when I decided to install the current version I had found some step-by-step tutorial how to use the template - but now I cannot find it anymore.

Do you know such a tutorial or at least some more detailed information how the templates, formatters and content types play together?

Since it's only for my private sites, I think booking some professional support would be a bit oversized.

Regards,

Manfred