[opencms-dev] Social Register/Login

Stephan Schrader zstephanz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 22:55:26 CET 2018

Hi Bernhard,

if the login with the external provider was successful you probably need to
create a new CmsObject with the user to login and register a new session
within OpenCms. As an inspiration have a look at
https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core/blob/db78da788f30d1409927174c759721a656577012/src/org/opencms/main/OpenCmsCore.java#L2712
and
https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core/blob/db78da788f30d1409927174c759721a656577012/src/org/opencms/main/A_CmsAuthorizationHandler.java#L89

Before all you need to register your own module action class and remember
the CmsObject which has root admin access.

Good luck, Stephan