[opencms-dev] Full static export multilanguage site

Ana RD anard40 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 14:36:13 CET 2018

 Hello,

We're trying to export a full website using static export in opencms
10.5.3. We're having a problem with MultiLanguage support. We're using
CmsLocalePrefixLinkSubstitutionHandler. When OpenCms makes static export,
it creates the following folders:

Site: /sites/site1/folder
      /sites/site1/folder-2000633399/
      /sites/site1/folder-2000633394/

And so on, one for every language.

We've probed with CmsAfterPublishMultiLanguageStaticExportHandler and
CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler in opencms-importexport.xml file getting
the same result. The default language works ok, but others don't. Any idea?

Besides, we would want the url to have the same format like if you didn't
use export, /en/folder/, /fr/folder, ...etc. Is it possible?

Best regards