[opencms-dev] how to find unused/not linked/orphan files in vfs - pls help

always.work.in.progress always.work.in.progress always.work.in.progress at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 13:24:26 CET 2018

hi Stephan,

yes it helps a lot!
i created a new "test.jsp" file inside my opencms site with your code;
unfortunately it does not work telling me the following error:

"CmsRelation cannot be resolved to a type"

related to this line code:
 List<CmsRelation> relations = cms.getRelationsForResource(file,
CmsRelationFilter.SOURCES);

can be due to some "missing import or declaration of specific java class" ?

at the top of my test.jsp file i have the following "java class page
import":

<%@ page import="java.sql.*,org.opencms.db.*,java.util.*,org.opencms.
jsp.*,org.opencms.file.*,org.opencms.main.*,org.opencms.jsp.util.CmsJspElFunctions"
%>

Thanks again.