[opencms-dev] how to find unused/not linked/orphan files in vfs - pls help

always.work.in.progress always.work.in.progress always.work.in.progress at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:33:45 CET 2018

Hi Stephan..
I succeded to make it work  :)
It was the missing "org.opencms.relations.*" at the top of the jsp file..
I really thank you!
Now i have to find/create jsp code in order to delete all the files
reporting "orphan: true"
I will see...

Thanks.
Bye.