[opencms-dev] How do I get the first layout area into default index.html after creating new website?

Jochen Graf j.graf at alkacon.com
Thu Oct 28 17:05:30 CEST 2021

Hi Ivan,

going through the steps (creating a new website, adding
mercury.master.xml to the site .config file, adding an area, a row, and
a section content to the index.html) with a fresh OpenCms 12 docker
installation does not reproduce the problem you describe. All Mercury
templates should be there. Also the area, row, and section content
should be selectable in this order.

The next step would be to take a look at the opencms.log file of your
installation to check if there is any exception thrown when opening the
wand dialog.

Best

Jochen

--
Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG  - The OpenCms Experts