[opencms-dev] process for creating/using dynamic function in openCms 13

Eichmann, David A david-eichmann at uiowa.edu
Sun Aug 21 22:38:11 CEST 2022

I’m working through creating an example dynamic function, starting with the time example in the documentation. I get the creation of the JSP and the XML files, but I’m not seeing the new dynamic function when attempting to use it in a content page. Where is the appropriate placement for the definition files and how to I get openCms to present the function as an option for placement in an element?  Thanks!

- Dave