[opencms-dev] [External] process for creating/using dynamic function in openCms 13

Eichmann, David A david-eichmann at uiowa.edu
Tue Aug 23 04:56:41 CEST 2022

Jochen,

Thanks for the hint! The time example works fine, as does the creation of a D3-based bar chart. I’m now working on an example using datatables. The dynamic function appears in the wizard list, but I get no highlighting of content sections when I attempt to drag-and-drop onto a content page. The dynamic function definition of all three are basically the same, with the exception, of course, of which JSP they reference. Any notion of why the drag-and-drop is not enabling?

- Dave