[opencms-dev] Re: could not connect to database

David Cure David.Cure at Finix.EU.Org
Wed Jul 9 16:22:01 CEST 2003

Le Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 09:52:14AM -0400, Rene Hinojosa ecrivait :

> Have you looked at the priveleges table in mysql database? I've run into instances where my db connections were setup as localhost and the webserver would try to connect as the machines ip address. If the priveleges are set not to allow the user to connect from an ip other than localhost(127.0.0.1) then it will not work. Check the mysql logs instead of the tomcat logs.

	no, i haven't looked, but i'm going to check. But, if the wizard
can create table in the opencms database, i doesn't understand how the
"opencms application" can't connect to this database....

	thanks all to try to solve this problem,

	David.