AW: [opencms-dev] Export question (stylesheet, images, dynamic sources and other resources)

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Wed Jul 16 14:08:02 CEST 2003

To include script files (asp ... but it doesn’t matter ... you can also
use php) .. I did the following ... (just change all references of asp
to php)

1. Create a jsp page in my main html directory called kontakt.asp (ie.
becomes kontakt.asp.jsp)

2. Added the nav properties to the page, NavText and NavPos manually

3. Edited the sourcecode to
<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>
<cms:include
file="/system/modules/ch.xxx.www/jsptemplates/maintemplate.jsp"
element="head"/>
<b>Kontakt</b>
<cms:include
file="/system/modules/ch.xxx.www/resources/includes/kontakt.asp"
element="body"/></p>
<cms:include file="/system/modules/ch.xxx.www/jsptemplates/
maintemplate.jsp" element="foot"/>
This simply includes the head and foot of my main template and includes
a script file

4. Added the script file as a plain file called kontakt.asp to
/system/modules/ch.xxx.www/resources/includes/

5. That’s it
.