[opencms-dev] Reg: Disabling History

chidam ganesh kailasam kc_ganesh at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 09:54:01 CEST 2003

Hai,
 I am running OpenCMS in Apache-Tomcat Engine. i have
configured oracle 8.1.0 as my database and i am
connecting through generic mysql option.

Since CMS_BACKUP_RESOURCES table occupy more space in
my oracle machine, i want to disable the back up
option. i found that that can be done in
history.enabled=false option of opencms.properties
file.

Even though i have disabled history option in propery
file, it is taking the back up. we can check that by
counting number of rows in that table.

is there any thing to be configured as extra here?

is there any one can give the idea about that?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Chidambara Ganesh.