[opencms-dev] opencms as a document management system

Jan Moons Jan.Moons at egova.com
Tue Aug 19 18:08:01 CEST 2003

Okay, suppose all the functional aspects of the workplace are there as needed in my document management system (they are not, but I'll get to that later), they just have to be presented in another way, in other places. How do I go about? Do I make a new view? Do I create new template files? Do I create new template files and place them in a backoffice module marked as "view"? Just to get me started... I have been reading the manual. Chapters on backoffice modules and system architecture, and I am making progress, but a little help never hurt someone :)

regards
Jan Moons