[opencms-dev] Problem with native characters in Navtext (i.e. Polish, Russian)

Vlachogiannis Evangelos evlach at aegean.gr
Wed Feb 11 21:35:01 CET 2004

I have met the same problem with Greek language and still I have no
solution. I had no problems with utf-8 installation but I still did not
managed to make greek navtext work. (see prev mails) . I then used tomcat 4,
jdk1.4.1 mysql and opencms 5.  I am going to test that with the newer
versions asap and let you know.