[opencms-dev] open letter -- How to learn OpenCMS

Andy Kriger akriger at greaterthanone.com
Wed Oct 13 18:13:10 CEST 2004

To clarify, I am making a suggestion to help the growth of OpenCms. I have
the book, I have read docs, I have searched the archives (maybe not made it
my bedtime reading, but done a bunch of searching/browsing). However,
OpenCms is a complex system and every little bit helps.

For example, if you have a pointer to what an 'inclusion loop error' is and
how it is caused, that would be great. This one comes up a lot (in my
learning and in the mailing lists), but I haven't found an explanation of
what it's all about. Without that understanding, I am not able to figure out
how to address it, work around it, live with it.

  _____