[opencms-dev] 3xOpenCMS sharing one Database, yes or no ?

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Thu Sep 12 20:35:48 CEST 2013

Hi Jose,

A shared oracle database instance shall have enough uplift, but you'd still
have to deploy OCEE or integrate some kind of transactional
in-*memory*key/value NoSQL datastore & DataGrid Platforms which is
implemented through Metamesh's OCCX developed by
Stephan Hartmann.

With the upcoming OCCX you can achieve auto-scaling, auto- discovery and
recognition of new nodes, detection and notification about
joined/left/crashed nodes and get rid of master/slave design and deploy
your instances with the same configuration (zero configuration).

Stephan is going to present the whole thing on OpenCms Days 2013 and unveil
the mystery :-)

Stay tuned!

Kind Regards,
Arash

--
CloudSites empowered by Metamesh's OpenCms Cloud eXtensions
(OCCX<http://cloudssky.com/en/cloud_products/cloudsites.html>

 *________________**____________**   **  *

*Arash Kaffamanesh**
Clouds Sky GmbH